Pat's Sanitarium
Pat's Sanitarium
A retreat for the well-being of my mind from the insanity of the life that is mine.
Friday, September 12, 2003 0 comments

Well.

Here i am spending ANOTHER sleepless and unproductive night in the OSS lounge. Doing my assignment. Did i mention how much i hate my studies these days? ;)

Anyhow, got bored/frustrated/angsty/sadistic and updated the webpage in a big way - most notably including a forum... I never realised it but it all just looks so... vain. What with all the 'lets talk about me! Me! ME!' - *yeuch* What the hell happened to me there??? Its not like i really appreciate myself or anything. It takes one to know oneself and, after reading the 'People' section, i can safely say that most people consider me the same way i consider myself - erratic, insane, and very confused (or frustrated, they both relate) about something but with no real idea as to what it is... So far i've got to truthfully say that its the more meaningful and thoughtful comments that mean more to me (only being its constructive) so a big thanks to Julian and my Aunt Peng for taking the time to write them - i will take it to heart, don't you worry... More interestingly these comments allow me to see how people have reacted to their relationship with me, which almost always seem to be that i corrupt people and make them go slowly insane... Strangely enough it feels like a compliment! ;p

Ahhh... the OSS lounge. There's just something soothing about being alone in a familiar place (and the resources here help too!). God only knows i've spent a huge amount of my time here *reflective sigh*. Lots of bad things happening to my beloved organisation these days which truly, truly saddens me. Have i not taught them anything? *sigh* However there are glimmers of hope amongst the anguish and it is these people and the realisations they are now making of themselves, what they can do and what they love that make my heart swell with pride in the knowledge that i had a small hand in it. WE made this dream happen and nothing and nobody can take that away from us!!!

Ah, enough nostalgia... my memories of the OSS will always be of the happy ones - the lessons i learned, the friends i made, and the achievements we accomplished together! *sniff* Almost brings a tear to an old man's eye (that and the unintentional comment from Kelvin today: "Hey Pat, you look SO young in this photo! When was this taken?", to which i replied, "November 2001, just before i took up the directorship - almost two years ago." Geez, ever since i did that i feel [and look] like i've aged 30 years...). Hmmm... wonder what future adventures life holds in store for me... ;)

An average of 3 people a day visit this blog? Geez, who are you guys??? C'mon give a shout out at least... ;)

Ok enough ranting for today, back to some Etta Jones and e-commerce...


Subscribe!

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?


About Me

Name: Patrick Pincon
Age: 27
Studied at: Monash
Work: Business Development
Nationality: Malaysian/French
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Email: ppincon@gmail.com

See my complete profile!


My Ugly Mug


Contact

ppincon@gmail.com

42864683

ppincon@hotmail.com

burn_666


Bitch 2 Pat!
Name :
Web URL :
Message :



Archives

Archive Index
Home


Links

My Old Website
Rotten.com
The Drudge Report
Gamespy
Friendster
Guide to Philosophy
Mother Jones
Wikipedia
Newsfilter.org
Counterpunch
eBaum's World
TalkingCock.com
Speed Date Malaysia
The Underdogs
Facade
FAS
The Smoking Gun
Disinformation.com
Ecchi Attack!
OMGJeremy
Stile Project
Modern Firearms
Gmail Swap
Malaysian Idol Insider
Project Gutenberg
Malaysian Idol Videos Site
The Brunching Shuttlecocks
BBC News
Military.com
Global Security
Slashdot
Wired
Defence Tech
Op For
Arms Control Wonk
Global Guerrillas
Counterterrorism Blog
Modern Firearms & Ammunition
Black Five
Lawyers, Guns And Money
Murdoc Online
Early Warning
Gizmag


Essentials

Gmail
Hotmail
Yahoo! Briefcase
Dictionary.com
Babelfish
Photobucket
Mandarin Design
Streamload
Dropload
Did They Read It?
KL Nightlife Listing


Webcomics

Sluggy
Sinfest
Player vs Player
Megatokyo
Krazy Kimchi
Sexy Losers
Penny Arcade
Mac Hall
Electric Sheep
Sore Thumbs
Ctrl + Alt + Del
VG Cats
Little Gamers
Swordwaltzer
Alpha Shade
Miss Dynamite
RPG World
Errant Story
Exploitation Now
Apple Geeks
Nightmare World
Home Star Runner
Atomic Toy
Underpower
Return To Sender
Real Life
Neko The Kitty


Online Entertainment

FHM's 100 Greatest Games
iSketch
Pinju Xtreme
Little Fluffy Industries
Adventure Quest
Newgrounds


Online Quizzes

Emode/Tickle
Zenhex
BBC
Quizilla
Meme Generator
Blue Pyramid
Mewing


Blogs/Sites I Visit

Janice
Charms
Ryan
Tedy
Janelle
Byron
Boon
Jolly Lucifer
Charmaine
JJ
Aeric
Renee
Zamil
Charlene
Erez (Abe)
Chen Hoe
Oaky
Sneexe
Mosche
Chan
Jesse
Selina
Billy
Logtar
Huey
Yolanda
Zuyi
Vanessa
Albert
Leonard
Gibran
Alexa
Serina
Jackie
Asim
Bryon
Mel
Shaz
Garota
Soo Jin
Davina
Will
Huey Yee
Shaolin Tiger
Joa
Ariel
Lisa
Melven
Midnite Lily
Jo Lyn


Buttons



free web statistics

Patrick/Male/21-25. Lives in Malaysia/Federal Territory/Kuala Lumpur, speaks English and French. Eye color is brown. I am what my mother calls unique. I am also cynical. My interests are Reading/Trying new stuff.
This is my blogchalk:
Malaysia, Federal Territory, Kuala Lumpur, English, French, Patrick, Male, 21-25, Reading, Trying new stuff.

Listed on Blogwise

Listed on BlogShares


Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger