|A retreat for the well-being of my mind from the insanity of the life that is mine.|
Friday, October 10, 2003 0 comments
Man, i really haven't updated in quite a while huh?
You can't believe how much effort its taking me to actually just write even this.
Ok ok, short post just to get the ol' ball going again...
Last week was not exactly the greatest one in my life - i doubt i'll actually forget it. Let's see, to summarize it went something like this:
- I was incredibly busy and somewhat overstressed
- I walked home for 3 hours from the city at night in the torrential rain on my birthday singing happy birthday to myself all the way and spent the rest of the night in the lounge trying to pop the various blisters and foot rot i got as a result of it.
- Lost my mind on Thursday - yes, seriously. It was scary. And i need therapy. Badly. Will be seeing shrink/counsellor this coming Tuesday.
- Felt depressed for most of the week.
- I think i'm in love.
- I hated my life.
- I felt euphoric. And angry. And then sad. And then euphoric again. Etc.
- I got completely addicted to www.emode.com. Apparently i'm even more unbelievably messed up than i initially thought. At least i can apply for MENSA.
- I slept in my OSS lounge for 6 days straight and wore Jason's clothes most of the time.
- I sing in public on occassion and have lapses in concentration these days.
- I get the strangest thoughts and images popping in my head.
- Right now i'm listening to Flight of the Valkyries on high volume in the lounge. While typing this.
Ok, i think i'm gonna get lost in my head for a while now... dum de dum...
Name: Patrick Pincon
Studied at: Monash
Work: Business Development
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
See my complete profile!
My Ugly Mug
Bitch 2 Pat!
My Old Website
The Drudge Report
Guide to Philosophy
Speed Date Malaysia
The Smoking Gun
Malaysian Idol Insider
Malaysian Idol Videos Site
The Brunching Shuttlecocks
Arms Control Wonk
Modern Firearms & Ammunition
Lawyers, Guns And Money
Did They Read It?
KL Nightlife Listing
Player vs Player
Ctrl + Alt + Del
Home Star Runner
Return To Sender
Neko The Kitty
FHM's 100 Greatest Games
Little Fluffy Industries
Blogs/Sites I Visit
free web statistics
design by maystar
powered by blogger