|A retreat for the well-being of my mind from the insanity of the life that is mine.|
Monday, March 22, 2004 0 comments
Currently listening to: *hya-CHOO!!!*
Well damn, just when i was feeling better towards the end of last night i just HAD to take a shower, forget to towel myself off and then crash topless and sans blanket on my bed in my air conditioned room. And what do i get? One helluva cold and a stuffed head for the rest of the day... *argh*
Physical condition aside last night didn't really happen due to Leonard forgetting to actually book the table at Bar Savanh which resulted in the whole thing getting cancelled. Spent the night instead at Bar 1957 in Sri Hartamas with Siak Kong and a jug or two of good brew while listening to the live singer playing some good ol' classic tunes like Stairway to Heaven, Smoke on the Water and various Santana numbers. Good shit... ;)
Joa was also around but she had a bunch of friends inside while Kwong Heng plus his posse of, er, gals and Leonard were clubbing away at the nearby Bar Med which was hosting an F1 party... Geez, who says Sri Hartamas isn't a happening place? :)
Pity about the original plan though... was quite curious as to see how Jen (my ex) is getting along and how Leonard would react to his gf's admirer in the presence of his brother. That and it was apparently Jen's birthday... Hrmm, i wonder if that was a coincidence? ;p
As for today i woke up feeling pretty shitty. And cold. *sniff*
Got a call from Andrei who, in typical style, informed me to go for a casting shoot at short notice AGAIN... Looked as bad as i felt so i thought better of it. Dammit, gonna have to talk to him about getting a little more forward notice on these things - money would have helped too... *sigh*
Didn't do too much today. Mainly bummed around on the internet and washed all the cars, sniffling and sweating all the while... Got a call from Chen Hoe who happened to be in the area so had mamak with him. Seems he's got a fair amount of spare time and asked if it was at all possible to get that NLC restructuring plan off the ground again... Finally! Some assistance! ;p Chatted about some other stuff as well... mainly Civ3, future work prospects and how he wants to check out the Monash here sometime this week (although hopefully not the union - last thing i need is to get embroiled in union stuff again). Seems he's helping out his ma and following his god brother (and sister - or was that god cousins?) to their Insurance seminars so he might get into that... Well, can't help wondering what Zamil is up to as well. Last i heard he was busy singing at a Toyota F1 party at some hotel in KL on Saturday night... Mmmm karaoke... ;p
Hrm, now's a good time to remind myself as to what i have to do for this week:
- Complete my two assignments by Wednesday (Perl and UNIX - also got International Marketing assignment due next week *sigh*)
- After that, find some time to get back to work on the NLC reorganisation document with Chen Hoe during this week/weekend. That and we need to get it done in order to get Chai in a good mood so that he can get each of our AUD400 from the NLC *siiiiiiiigh*
- Which reminds me, need to get Buyer Behaviour textbook for ChenHoe's friend...
- Sign up for my Selangor Gun Club membership. Check out gun prices.
- Get back to the gym!!! Have been slack for the last four days due to illness and feeling a little fat... ;) Also, quite white now so need to go swimming again!
- Talk to Andrei about passing me a forward schedule on upcoming castings.
- Talk to the NGO about that Toastmasters referral!!! She's been taking her sweet time (that and getting me a list of other charity groups!!!).
- Take care of the Aussie insurance stuff *siiiiiiiigh*
- Talk to Pauline about the KL fencing club (would you believe their advertised phone number is disconnected?) and equipment costs.
- Kickboxing!!! Must get off my ass and start attending!!!
- Must try not to miss salsa class again! Also, need to sign up with my ma for latin (street latin?) dancing at RSL as well...
- Need to read through and clarify those reports for my dad (ASAP!)
- Find a part-time job (meh. Can't help but feel that this ain't so important at the moment - but i need moolah!!! Soooo...)
- Take my ma for Karaoke on Tuesday or Thursday.
- Check out the rock-climbing at Summit and get membership for me and Joa (yup she's sort of agreed to be my belayer)...
- Buy textbooks (grrrr... stupid Monash bookstore!!!)
- Get the PS2 games for my bro
Hmmm... think that's about it... Geez, pretty hectic week methinks! Hopefully there'll be no more sick days!!!
Ok - to bed!
Name: Patrick Pincon
Studied at: Monash
Work: Business Development
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
See my complete profile!
My Ugly Mug
Bitch 2 Pat!
My Old Website
The Drudge Report
Guide to Philosophy
Speed Date Malaysia
The Smoking Gun
Malaysian Idol Insider
Malaysian Idol Videos Site
The Brunching Shuttlecocks
Arms Control Wonk
Modern Firearms & Ammunition
Lawyers, Guns And Money
Did They Read It?
KL Nightlife Listing
Player vs Player
Ctrl + Alt + Del
Home Star Runner
Return To Sender
Neko The Kitty
FHM's 100 Greatest Games
Little Fluffy Industries
Blogs/Sites I Visit
free web statistics
design by maystar
powered by blogger