|A retreat for the well-being of my mind from the insanity of the life that is mine.|
Tuesday, July 13, 2004 0 comments
Currently listening to: Lose Yourself - Eminem (thanks for the mp3s Sel!)
So damn tired right now.
Seriously gonna keep this short, and therefore boring - move along people, move along...
Hung out with Julian for most of the day, met up with Daniel for coffee at about 1pm and caught up on some of the old office gossip we had back in CSA. Poor guy's still unemployed, which is a pretty good indicator of the IT industry these days...Well, those blasted Samsung people didn't call back, so i guess i didn't survive the final seven-to-five elimination for the ad (goodbye Rm3000 *sniff*) although someone else from the agency called and tried to get me to go for a different casting thing today...
Didn't go. For one, it was raining too hard, and for another she asked me to dress 'funky' (Jason springs to mind) and mess up my hair somewhat. Problem is, i have no 'funky' clothes - i'm a rather boring guy when it comes to personal fashion i'm afraid - AND i have hair thats closer to an army crew cut *sigh*
Meh. What the hell, i'll give it a shot tommorow.
So anyway, i played CS with Julian for most of the afternoon instead and then went for my Toastmasters club meeting. Geez, i haven't been there for the last two meetings and it seems like we've got an entirely new committee, President and all. Wow, change happens pretty quickly, eh? Still no eligible ladies around my age though... *sigh* :(
Oh, and they finally got me to speak for the first time as part of the impromptu speaking session which they have at the beginning of the meeting. And when i say impromptu, what i'm really saying is that they gave me a printed advertisment - in my case it was a lamp and some bullshit about bringing about your dreams - and told to blabber away about it for five minutes. Well, hell, its pretty hard. In typical style i managed to blather something about graduating, how i dreamed of ruling the world, and how we should admire Hitler.
Yep, not the greatest speech. Dammit, i don't even remember what the hell i said exactly. Its kinda like going into shock actually... (right CH?) ;)
Met up with CH for mamak in the evening and then went to play some Desert Combat by myself.
Meh, told you it was gonna be boring.
Erm... looks like Selina is going insane on ICQ (so what else is new?). Or rather, this is how our conversations usually go - perhaps i'm noticing it now because i'm becoming sane?:
burn666 (2:04 AM) : Lol, i can't believe you put that questionnaire thing on your site - its like so passe... ;)
Selina (2:05 AM) : yeah, but i keep my promises see. its been niggling at my conscience since i started to blog.
Selina (2:05 AM) : now i am free from niggles.
burn666 (2:05 AM) : yup, niggles are the bane of society mmmm?
Selina (2:05 AM) : hey hey, i saved thw wrold today,.. la l al alalal
Selina (2:06 AM) : yeah man, damned niggles. if only they'd stay hidden in the dark where they belong. lets form a club, 'kill kannoying kiggle-nigglyies' (kkk)!!!
burn666 (2:12 AM) : do i get to wear a white hood?
Selina (2:13 AM) : if u wish. and ride horsies when we are crusading! and burn lower case T's on the lawns of all niggles. why lower case T's? T for 'tingtingtungtang'. lol
burn666 (2:18 AM) : o_O
Selina (2:18 AM) : -o-o- a bikini to cover up (.)(.)
burn666 (2:19 AM) : You're crazy.
Selina (2:19 AM) : takes one to..
I so need sleep right now.
Oh wait, quick update...
Yup, time for a check on Zamil - and yes, its been a while. Here's what i got:
1. He's currently practicing and going to the studio almost each and every day (studio is in Bangsar).
2. He was supposed to stay in the hotel with the rest of them but he had some friction with his roommate (come to think of it - they had to share the same bed as well) who snored too loudly. AND the room is too cold which is not exactly conducive to Zam's throat, so he has actually gotten permission to sleep at his own home. Oh, and his roommate is that malay Elvis dude (you know the one).
3. Looks like the publicity campaign for the show is gonna hit into full swing this coming week. Zams just had his first thorough interview with the press so look out for these interviews in this week's papers! Sounded like he really enjoyed it too... just don't go diva on us man! ;p
4. He's had a whole makeover done - should be interesting... ;)
5. A certain famous someone has made an appearance with the contestants, to divulge some much-needed advice and to take pics with them. Who is this person? Well, lets just say that he and Zams look kinda similar... ;) [shhh! This isn't supposed to be known!]
6. Friday's performance is going to be screened LIVE!!!
7. Voting commences next week - so get those SMSes ready!!!
8. Zams is probably only going to be able to meet up with us over the weekend in between doign various publicity stunts/events...
Lol! Look people, he's a star! :)
Hrmm... couldn't resist doing this one from charlene's blog:
Romantic movie! You probably won't star in a porno
anytime soon. You seem to be really into the
whole "love" thing...romantic sex
with perfumed sheets and candles all over the
place. You're probably a hopeless romantic. You
value sex and respect your partner too much to
do anything like porn. AWWWWWW! <3
What kind of porno would you star in?
brought to you by Quizilla
Shit. Charlene gets to be a bondage star while i'm a hopeless romanitc? Methinks theres something wrong here... :o
Oh, and Selina seems to have started a competition as to who can find the CUTEST pic - here's my candidate (aside from Fluffy - he gets touchy about these things - shhh!):
Awww... its like Puss In Boots all over again! ;)
Ok, sleep now.
Name: Patrick Pincon
Studied at: Monash
Work: Business Development
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
See my complete profile!
My Ugly Mug
Bitch 2 Pat!
My Old Website
The Drudge Report
Guide to Philosophy
Speed Date Malaysia
The Smoking Gun
Malaysian Idol Insider
Malaysian Idol Videos Site
The Brunching Shuttlecocks
Arms Control Wonk
Modern Firearms & Ammunition
Lawyers, Guns And Money
Did They Read It?
KL Nightlife Listing
Player vs Player
Ctrl + Alt + Del
Home Star Runner
Return To Sender
Neko The Kitty
FHM's 100 Greatest Games
Little Fluffy Industries
Blogs/Sites I Visit
free web statistics
design by maystar
powered by blogger