|A retreat for the well-being of my mind from the insanity of the life that is mine.|
Wednesday, December 22, 2004 0 comments
Mood: Workin' hard for my money... ;)
Currently listening to: Nothing, still at KLSE.
Well, it suddenly looks like i've got some free time on my hands here at work so i figured that i'd put up a blog post since my boss is allowing me to go and surf the web at my leisure for the next hour or so.
That, and i just noticed that my blog takes nearly FOREVER to load up - is this the case for everyone out there?
If it is: Go get broadband you losers. ;p
So, yeah, a good opportunity to catch up on the highlights of the past few days:
- Went for training at CSA and met the other members of the KLSE team. Got away with a half day! ;)
- Went to Eudith's farewell dinner with the rest of the tennis group members in the evening. Long story short i had a feast (i'll put pics of THAT up soon for... ah... Boon's viewing pleasure *EVIL laughter*), drank more than i should have and witnessed the same level of debauchery as the previous event in Souled Out.
Highlight of the night? Watching a very respectable looking Japanese man cavort around in an apron with gigantic faux breasts for the entire event. Nice. :)
I'll try and find a pic of THAT as well...
- I might be wrong but i think i met up with Al for coffee... *scratches head*
- Last dance session of the year. No more mambo... *sniffle*
- Had my French oral exam (does that sound kinky or what?). Did better than i expected to what with me being a smartass half the time around the old French lady who was... er... 'orally examining' me. ;p
Tagged along with my French class after that to have dinner at a French restaurant behind the Istana Hotel (i forget its name... something 'd'Hoc' i think). Initially went to the WRONG restaurant, thanks to my mother, and ended up trudging around for 30 mins in the rain before finding it.
Spent most of the time there arguing with Ranouka about the Vagina Monologues. *rolls eyes*
- Hung out with Albert, Felicia and Chen Hoe at Coffee Bean and Bestari's. Conversation centered around Felicia and what advise she could give to us pauvre, single losers in order to get a girlfriend(s)... Here's what i learnt:
1. DON'T be myself. ;p
2. Go for groups of females who are out and about. (wtf?)
Made a blood/pinky pact with CH by which at the next opportunity (likely to be S'pore) we would have a contest to see which of us could get the most numbers from ladies who we are not previously acquainted with. Loser buys the winner a number of beers dependant on the difference in the number of collected numbers (with a cap of three).
Al has agreed to be the referee. ;)
Hrmm... just can't shake the feeling that i'm scum to feminists everywhere...
- Err... i don't remember doing anything... Think i met up with Leonard, CH, and Albert for mamak in the evening...
I DO vaguely remember getting Leonard in on our little wager though... ;)
- Work, work, work. Slave, slave, slave. Gym, gym, gym. Sleep, sleep, sleep.
- More work, less slaving, no gym, and i fell asleep at about 10pm...
- See previous. ;p
Ok, looks like i gotta get back to work, proper post in the evening (promise!)...
Name: Patrick Pincon
Studied at: Monash
Work: Business Development
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
See my complete profile!
My Ugly Mug
Bitch 2 Pat!
My Old Website
The Drudge Report
Guide to Philosophy
Speed Date Malaysia
The Smoking Gun
Malaysian Idol Insider
Malaysian Idol Videos Site
The Brunching Shuttlecocks
Arms Control Wonk
Modern Firearms & Ammunition
Lawyers, Guns And Money
Did They Read It?
KL Nightlife Listing
Player vs Player
Ctrl + Alt + Del
Home Star Runner
Return To Sender
Neko The Kitty
FHM's 100 Greatest Games
Little Fluffy Industries
Blogs/Sites I Visit
free web statistics
design by maystar
powered by blogger