|A retreat for the well-being of my mind from the insanity of the life that is mine.|
Friday, June 03, 2005 0 comments
Reading: Ins and Outs of Teledildonics
Currently listening to: La Certa - Sparta
Quote of the day: "Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining." - Jef Raskin
Friday night and here i am... stuck at home... studying.
Or at least attempting to.
Its going really slow soooo i've decided to take a little time off to fiddle around with my blog for a bit. Heh. :)
Well, if you haven't noticed yet i've done some work on the code! Changes include:
1. Finally dropping the title a notch so that it wouldn't be obscured by the Blogger Search bar.
2. For the sake of convenience to some of the people out there, i've added an email notification feature to which you can subscribe to *glances at the top of the sidebar* in order to inform you of any new posts that may appear, courtesy of bloglet. It won't inform you of any new comments to existing posts however...
3. Got rid of the old guestbook (the site supporting it died) and set up a new and vastly improved replacement for all of you to... *aherm*... sign, thanks to A Free Guestbook. Moved it up to second tag status on the sidebar since the last one was being very much ignored by pretty much everyone. Be sure to check it out because this one's infinitely better - a shitload of smilies, image support, and the ability to use bulletin board style code! :)
4. Got rid of that tarot reader... what the hell was i thinking???
5. Added some background code - the most discernable of which would be the auto-refreshing of this page on the hour, every hour. Its mainly to let meperiodically check for updates while i'm at work since the comments and tagboard (curse it!) don't refresh themselves.
6. Stupid sticky tag code isn't quite working out the way it should. From now on i'm just going to take the cheapass option of marking all announcements as being posted in the year
7. I've added a 'Reading' thingy to the header tabs of each post which should basically just detail what i'm reading at the moment while writing the blog (i'm like that).
8. I've added a 'Blog Post Of The Moment' feature that should appear at the bottom of each post from now on. Basically, given the sheer number of blogs i read on a daily basis, its just gonna highlight the most interesting post i've come across in the course of the day.
So... yeah. Its all just fluff. :p
Was gonna rant about some other stuff and put up some links but its late...
Blog Post Of The Day
My blog And me. [Chen Hoe]
"...I have little idea of why anyone would want to read my blog seeing as how I am unable to see myself writing anything of significant value to others. A word to the wise: Perhaps you are better off keeping away! I figure there is already plenty of sob stories to go around as it is, but this is my space and it has been such a barren waste."
Everyone's favourite cynic has returned to the realm of blogging! Rejoice fools!!! ;)
Name: Patrick Pincon
Studied at: Monash
Work: Business Development
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
See my complete profile!
My Ugly Mug
Bitch 2 Pat!
My Old Website
The Drudge Report
Guide to Philosophy
Speed Date Malaysia
The Smoking Gun
Malaysian Idol Insider
Malaysian Idol Videos Site
The Brunching Shuttlecocks
Arms Control Wonk
Modern Firearms & Ammunition
Lawyers, Guns And Money
Did They Read It?
KL Nightlife Listing
Player vs Player
Ctrl + Alt + Del
Home Star Runner
Return To Sender
Neko The Kitty
FHM's 100 Greatest Games
Little Fluffy Industries
Blogs/Sites I Visit
free web statistics
design by maystar
powered by blogger